I was invited by the lovely Vanilla Housewife to participate in an Old School Blogging post – the crazy five edition. Basically, from what I understand, it is like those old school emails you receive, with lists of questions that you have to re-answer as your own and forward along in the hopes that you will be able to read the answers to the same questions to those you send it to. Then, you link up to Elaine, of the Miss Elaine-ous Life who originated the idea.
Sounds more complicated than it is, but a fun concept nonetheless, so I’m going to give it a go!
5 Things I’m passionate about:
– My daughter, Miss L.
– My fiance, C.
– The arts.
– Writing (wish I could do more of it).
5 Things I want to do before I die:
– Pay off my student debt (still working on that one).
– Own my own home and not have to pay rent for a crummy apartment. (After my student debt is paid off, this is the next big debt I will incur).
– See my daughter get married and have babies of her own. Babies that I can play with, love, spoil, and then give back to her lol.
– Win the lottery, and spend my earnings being a nomad, travelling the world with my fiance and my daughter. I think seeing the world can be an education in and of itself.
– Get my writing/blog out there for the world to see. It’s something I’ve always wanted to be able to have – a platform for my thoughts that spurs conversation, interaction, debates, etc.
5 things I say a lot:
– I love you.
– Oh for God’s sake…
– Are you kidding me!?
– I’m so friggin exhausted…
5 Books or Magazines read: (I’m going to go with my 5 favourite of all time)
– The whole Harry Potter series. Yes, I am that much of a Potter geek, and I have no shame in admitting so.
– The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night.
– The Way the Crow Flies.
– The Kite Runner.
– Catcher in the Rye.
5 Favourite Movies:
– The Usual Suspects.
– The Princess Bride.
– Love Actually.
– Anything Disney.
– Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. Mmmm….).
5 Places I want to travel to:
– Jamaica (for our wedding! Eeek!).
– Back to Korea.
– Back to Thailand.
And finally, the 5 people I’m interested in hearing these same answers from are:
As always, you are not obligated to accept this award, but please know that my nomination means that I find your blog interesting, and would like to get to know more random facts about you.
Happy Monday! (If there is such a thing…)